M2 er et 2-in / 2-out USB-C lydkort for Mac, Windows og iOS som tilbyr lydkvalitet i beste klasse, ultra-lav ventetid og måling i beste klasse med LCD-skjerm i full farge. Spill inn vokal, instrumenter eller andre lydkilder raskt og enkelt. M2 inkluderer MOTU Performer Lite og Ableton Live Lite produksjonsprogramvare. Ytterligere funksjoner inkluderer to mic / line / hi-Z instrument XLR combo-innganger, individuell forforsterkningsgevinst _og 48V fantomkraft, enhetsovervåking av maskinvare, støtte for stereovervåking, balanserte 1/4-tommers DC-koblede utganger, ubalanserte RCA-utganger ( speilvendt), ESS-drevet hodetelefonutgang med uavhengig volumkontroll, MIDI inn / ut, driverens "loopback" -kanaler for live-streaming og podcasting, og USB-busstrøm med strømbryter (USB-kabel inkludert).
• 2-in / 2-out USB audio interface with studio-quality sound
• Best-in-class audio quality driven by ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology
• Best-in-class speed (ultra-low latency) for host software processing
• Best-in-class metering for all inputs/outputs with a full-color LCD
• 2x mic/line/hi-Z guitar inputs on combo XLR/TRS
• Individual preamp gain and 48V phantom power for each input
• Hardware (direct) monitoring for each input (mono or stereo)
• Measured -129 dB EIN on mic inputs
• 2x balanced, DC-coupled 1/4-inch TRS outputs
• Measured 120 dB dynamic range on outputs
• 2x RCA (unbalanced) analog out (mirrored)
• 1x headphone out (driven by ESS converters) with independent volume control
• MIDI in/out
• Support for 44.1 to _192 kHz sample rates
• USB audio class compliant for plug-and-play operation on Mac (no driver required)
• Windows driver with 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (32 sample buffer at 96 kHz)
• Mac driver (optional, for 2.5 ms RTL@32/96 kHz and loopback feature)
• iOS compatible (USB audio class compliant)
• Driver loopback for capturing host output, live streaming and podcasting
• Bus powered USB-C (compatible with USB Type A) with power switch (USB cable included)
• Rugged metal construction
• Workstation software included (MOTU Performer Lite 10 and Ableton Live Lite 10)
• 100+ instruments (in Performer Lite)
• Over 6 GB of included free loops, samples and one-shots from industry leading libraries
• Kensington security slot
• Built in the USA
• Two-year warranty
The M2 is a 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface for Mac, Windows and iOS that offers best-in-class audio quality, best-in-class speed (ultra-low latency) and best-in-class metering with a full-color LCD. Record vocals, instruments or other audio sources quickly and easily. The M2 includes MOTU Performer Lite and Ableton Live Lite production software, 100+ instruments, dozens of plug-ins, and over 6 GB of loops and samples to start making music right away. Additional features include two mic/line/hi-Z instrument XLR combo inputs, individual preamp gain _and 48V phantom power, one-touch hardware monitoring, support for stereo monitoring, balanced 1/4-inch DC-coupled outputs, unbalanced RCA outputs (mirrored), ESS-driven headphone output with independent volume control, MIDI in/out, driver "loopback" channels for live-streaming and podcasting, and USB bus power with power switch (USB cable included).
Best-in-class audio quality
Equipped with the same ESS Sabre32 Ultra™ DAC Technology found in audio interfaces costing thousands, the M2 delivers an astonishing 120 dB Dynamic Range on its main outputs. ESS converters also drive the headphone output, which rivals dedicated headphone amplifiers costing hundreds. Ultra-clean preamp circuits produce a measured -129 dBu EIN on the mic inputs. Capture and monitor your audio with pristine clarity.
The M2 provides best-in-class speed for monitoring live inputs (mic, guitar or keyboard) through your computer, thanks to MOTU's expertly engineered USB drivers, which deliver class-leading, ultra-low 2.5 ms Round Trip Latency (32 sample buffer at 96 kHz).
When recording and mixing, nothing is more critical than achieving optimum levels. The M2 is the only audio interface in its class with a full color 160x120 pixel LCD featuring clear, detailed level meters for all inputs and outputs. Enjoy professional-level volume control and feedback to get your sound just right.
Loopback for live streaming and podcasting
The M2 driver provides convenient loopback channels to your host computer, so you can easily capture your computer's output. Combine computer audio with live mics and/or guitar inputs to stream the combined mix to Youtube or your favorite podcasting platform in real time. Streaming and podcasting has never been easier and better-sounding!
MOTU Performer Lite
Performer Lite provides everything you need to record, edit, mix, process and master your own music tracks quickly and easily. Plug in your mic, guitar and MIDI keyboard and start tracking with over 100 instruments, dozens of effects plug-ins, guitar FX processing and much more.
Ableton Live Lite
Live 10 Lite is a lightweight version of Ableton Live 10. It comes with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments and effects – everything you need to record songs, create hands-on with your controller, take music made in your apps further and so much more.
Performer Lite includes over 100 instruments, including acoustic and electric pianos, guitars, basses, drums, organs, synths, orchestral instruments, choirs, world instruments and much more. Take your musical muse wherever it wants to go.
Loops and sounds
You get over 6 GB of free loops and sample packs from industry leaders MOTU, Big Fish Audio, Lucidsamples and Loopmasters to help you start making music right away. Choose from dozens of musical styles, then drag and drop into your project's timeline to build your track quickly.
With a standard USB-C power adapter, the M2 can be used as a stand-alone preamp and basic mixer, with no host computer required. Simply engage the monitor button for each input (and 48V phantom power, if needed) and adjust the preamp gain as needed. Connect the main outs to any line level destination, such as a PA or patch bay.
A tradition of engineering excellence
Decades of award-winning product engineering for hit songs, mega tours, primetime shows and blockbuster movies goes into every MOTU audio interface.