The Neve preamp for the modern age
The elegantly crafted 1073SPX adopts the 1073® Class A design, exquisite 3-band EQ (fixed HF plus two switchable bands with cut/boost capability) and high pass filter – making the 1073SPX the obvious choice for modern studios.
- Genuine 1073® transformer-coupled microphone preamplifier / EQ circuit, in a single 1U 19″ rack-mount enclosure
- Exclusive Neve® Marinair® transformers used on input and output stages
- Convenient connections for Mic, Line & DI inputs on the front of the unit, with switchable mic/line input connections on the rear of the unit
- Switchable +48v Phantom Power, Hi/Lo impedance, -20dB pad and DI ground lift on the input stage
- Switchable Phase and EQ in/out
- Insert send and return loop feature allows external equipment to be connected easily to the 1073SPX audio chain, such as mono limiter/compressors;
- Pre-EQ insert send/return – a line level send is available from the mic-preamp output stage and a return just before the EQ stage
- Post-EQ insert send/return – a line level send is available from the post-EQ stage and a return just before the main output stage
- 7-stage LED signal level meter – can show mic/line/DI input-stage level, EQ-stage level or output-stage level up to +24dB
- Output level control
- External multi-voltage PSU
- Power – 48Vdc, 250mA ±20mA excluding digital module. Negative Earth
- Microphone Input: Gain +80db to +20dB in 5dB steps.
- Line Input: Input impedance 10kΩ, gain +20dB to -10dB in 5dB steps
- DI Input: Input impedance 10M Ohms (PAD off) / 10K Ohms (PAD on) Gain +80dB to +20dB in 5dB steps
- High Frequency: Smooth +/-16dB fixed frequency shelving at 12kHz
- Low Frequency: Smooth +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz
- Mid Frequency: Smooth +/-18dB peaking, ﬁxed ‘Q’ with selectable centre frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz & 7.2kHz
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz
- Output: Maximum output is >+26dBu into 600Ω, transformer balanced and earth free. – Output Impedance 75Ω @1kHz
- Distortion: Not more than 0.07% from 50Hz to 10kHz at +20dBu output (80kHz bandwidth) into 600Ω.
- Freq Response: ±0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz, -3dB at 40kHz. EQ Out.
- Noise: -82dBu at all line gain settings (22Hz to 22kHz bandwidth)
- EIN: Better than -125dBu @ 60dB gain.
- Width: 480mm (19 inches)
- Height: 44mm (1.75 inches)
- Depth: 310mm (12 inches)
- Approx. Weight: 5kg (11 pounds)
Les mer: https://www.ams-neve.com/outboard/1073spx/