Ta kontakt for tilbud!
Velg frakt for stort kolli på denne!
Legendary sound of Stereo Bus compressor has been true companion on countless recordings since 40 years. Often recognized as “mixbus glue”, this particular compression sound have become industry standard. Now, we improve this design creating whole new level of versitality with unbeliveble modern DAW integration –
We present ngBusComp – fully analog, dual mono, stereo, mid-side compressor, with digital recall.
TRUE QUAD VCA THAT 2181
First and most important point – ngBusComp is 100% analog device with +26dBu of headroom.
Regardless its digital control nature, fully analog signal path provides top VCA compression sound.
Four THAT 2181 VCA in signal chain, and one in side chain detector for each channel!
STEREO / DUAL MONO compression!
ngBusComp detectors can be linked and unlinked anytime – what allows us true bus compression behavior, as dual mono compression when needed!
True ANALOG sound with extremely convenient control!
Relative channel linking!
Channels can be linked/unlinked anytime! It is allowed to have different settings on both channels and still manage those in a relative way!
We can work on Mid-Side mix separately for each channel, but if we would like to change ballance of whole track, it is enough to engage “parameter link” and both channels Make Up gain will be adjusted relatively keeping same amount of volume difference!
Drive Carnhill transformers!
In IRON mode it is possible to use Make up gain to drive the transformers, and special output PAD allow to turn signal down!
PAD – passive attenuator managed via relay cascade up to 15dB with 1dB step.
TOTAL RECALL AND PLUGIN CONTROL
Along with classic analog compressor You receive most demanded feature in audio industry – TOTAL RECALL.
Full plugin control through VST2/VST3/AU/AAX/AAX DSP – makes ngBusComp compatible with most, if not all major DAWs.
Total integration with your beloved DAW will change your workflow forever!
Main features summary:
– 100% analog device with +26dBu of headroom powered by QUAD VCA THAT 2181,
– Dual mono and stereo compression
– Mid-side mode
– Two selectable output stages – normal(electronically balanced), IRON (transformer balanced)
– IRON PAD – passive attenuator enabled in IRON mode allows to drive output transformer for musical saturation
– Flexible DAW/Live plug-in control for instant recall
– Controllable thorugh standalone WesAudio application
– Relative parameter linking for better unit management
– MIX KNOB FOR PARALLEL COMPRESSION
– Detailed metering for both channels – Gain reduction, input and output
– THD – Proprietary THD with precise variable control
– Side chain filters – 3 high pass filters at 60,90 and 150 Hz, and 2 tilt filters which are special “curve” designed filters
– External side chain for each channel via TRS back connector
– FIVE RATIO SETTINGS – 1.5:1 and 2:1 for gentle mixbus processing, 4:1 and 10:1 for large variety of applications, and INF (crash) mode!
– Management via Ethernet or USB
– A/B/C compare feature
– TOTAL RECALL AND PLUGIN CONTROL compatible with most DAWs.
– ANALOG AUTOMATION in DAW.
– 5 Touch sensitive encoders per each channel allow to record automation in DAW
– Fully digitally controlled and isolated analog circuit,
– True bypass,
– Free software and firmware upgrades.
– Size: 3U
THD+N(20Hz-20kHz) at 0dBu < 0.006%
Frequency response: 0-300kHz (-3dB)
Input impedance > 10kohm
Output impedance < 50ohm
Channels crosstalk > 90dB
Maximum input level: +26dBu
Maximum output level: +26dBu
Dynamic range > 120dB
Attack: 0.1, 0.3, 1, 3, 10, 30 (ms)
Release: 0.1,0.3,0.6,0.9,1.2,Auto (s)
Ratio: 1.5, 2, 4, 10, INF
Sidechain Filter: 60, 90, 150, T1, T2
THD: 0% to 8%