- AD/DA konvertere
- Chameleon Labs
- 500 Rack
- Black Lion Audio
- Buzz Audio
- Cranborne Audio 500
- Cranborne Audio Rack
- Dangerous Music
- Emperical Labs
- Gainlab Audio
- Golden Age Premiere 73
- Golden Age Project
- Solid Stage Logic(SSL)
- SPL High End
- Tegeler Audio Manufaktur
- TubeTech(Kontakt oss!)
- Universal Audio
- Warm Audio
- Wes Audio
- Analoge Miksere
- Analoge/Digitale Patchbay
- Apple Computer
- Digital and Analog FX
- DJ Products
- AVID Digilink kompatible lydkort
- DSP utvidelse
- Lydkort Dante/Ethernet/MADI
- Lydkort Firewire
- Lydkort ThunderBolt
- Lydkort USB
- ThunderBolt 3
- MacPro og MacMini Rack Løsninger
- Masterclock til Studio,Hi-Fi/TV
- En kanal
- Multi kanaler
- To Kanaler
- Mikser/Plug In Kontroller
- Modular/Guitar FX/Etc.
- OWC-Other World Computing
- Portable Opptakere
- Power Conditioner/Strømrens
- Black Week
- ThunderBolt til PCIe Chassis
- Universal Audio OX Amp Top Box
- USB/Midi Keyboard/Controllers
500 series optical compressor with FET and stereo link
SIMPLE CONTROL, PRISTINE SOUND
You don't want to spend hours writing automations or looking for the right plug-in setting?
You are on the go but don't want to miss the great Tegeler sound?
If this is you then our new Vocal Leveler is just right for you!
We took the Opto Compressor from our Vari Tube Recording Channel and imported it into the compact 500 format for you.
Thanks to the input transformer, opto compressor and FET, the Tegeler sound is perfectly transferred into the 500 format.
Our in-house transformers ensure a harmonic basic saturation right from the start. Then the signal goes through our tried and tested opto circuit from the VTRC. The FET finally provides a final, warm, tube-like sound refinement.
TAMING DYNAMICS MADE EASY
The compressors bring the signal to the same level and compress it without compressing it to death. The microdynamics are preserved.
Move the slide for a before/after comparison.
The Vocal Leveler is a classic optical compressor with no frills.
With just two knobs for gain reduction and output volume you have exactly the parameters at hand that you really need to achieve fast and convincing results.
Thanks to the link function and stepped potentiometers nothing stands in the way of processing stereo signals and recalling your settings easily.
You can also control the reaction times of the compressor via a toggle switch and are thus prepared for a wide variety of recording or mixing situations.
MORE THAN JUST FOR YOUR VOICE
he musical compression behavior that’s typical for optical compressors makes the Vocal Leveler a flexible dynamics tool that is not only suitable for voices.
Signals such as bass, acoustic guitars, etc. also get along very well with its soft, inconspicuous compression.
The Vocal Leveler remains transparent and subtle even when it’s hit a little hotter and thus also serves as an optimal protection against overloading signal peaks during recording without destroying the micro dynamics or the character of your audio signal.
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20.000Hz
- Maximum Input Level: 20 dBu
- Input Impedance: ≥ 2.4kΩ
- Output Impedance: < 600 Ω
- Operating level +4 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: 21 dBu
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB
- Max. Gain Reduction: -12 dB
- Voltage: +- 16V
- Fuse: -
- Power requirement: 80 mA
- Measurements: 1 API 500 module width
- Weight: 540g
- API 500 series mono opto compressor
- Two knobs: Gain reduction, Output
- 3-way switch (left): In, bypass, link for stereo use of two Vocal Levelers
- 3way switch (right): Attack + Release time: fast, auto, slow (Zeiten rein)