Den prisbelønte preampen 710 er rør og soildstate, og alt i mellom! Mange har spurt etter en micpre som kan ta opp alle transienter,men enda beholde varmen. Nå er det endelig mulig!
Med 710 Twin Finity velger du selv om du vil ha varmen fra røret, få med alle transienter med solidstate, eller en miks av begge!
"The 710 was brilliant on kick, snare and vocals, giving a wide palette of tonal options ... It's an expert tone-blender..."
100% Tube to 100% Solid State ù a Variable Tone Blending Mic Preamp & DI
The award-winning 710 Twin-Finity is a radically new UA mic preamp design that combines both the classic retro warmth of tubes with the transient bite of solid-state, all in a 2U, half-rack unit.
The 710 was created specifically to add the tonal versatility and sonic inspiration missing from generic
audio interface preamps. Tone blending is continually variable between 100% tube and 100% solid-state,
offering a practically infinite range of unique preamp tones, plus the ability to easily dial-in your own signature sound.
There are lots of sensibly priced solid-state and tube preamplifiers out there,
but the 710 is the only one that offers the best of both worlds as well as everything in-between all in one box, and within reach of any serious project studios budget.
- Twin-Finity tone-blending mic/line preamp with Hi-Z instrument DI capabilities
- Dual-path 310 volt Class-A tube and transimpedance solid-state preamp
- Phase-aligned Tone-Blending of tube and solid state sounds to suit a variety of sources
- Dual Gain Stages: wire-with-gain to creamy and crunchy
- Discrete JFET DI with 2.2M ohm ultra Hi-Z impedance
- Monolithic balanced output stage
- Universal Iinternal power supply