- AD/DA konvertere
- 500 Rack
- Black Lion Audio
- Cranborne Audio 500
- Cranborne Audio Rack
- Dangerous Music
- Emperical Labs
- Gainlab Audio
- Golden Age Premiere 73
- Golden Age Project
- IGS Audio
- Lindell Audio 19"
- Rupert Neve
- Solid Stage Logic(SSL)
- SPL High End
- Tegeler Audio Manufaktur
- Universal Audio
- Warm Audio
- Wes Audio
- Analoge Miksere
- Analoge/Digitale Patchbay
- Apple Computer
- Digital and Analog FX
- Digitale Miksere
- AVID Digilink kompatible lydkort
- DSP utvidelse
- Lydkort Dante/Ethernet/MADI
- Lydkort Firewire
- Lydkort ThunderBolt
- Lydkort USB
- ThunderBolt 3
- MacPro og MacMini Rack Løsninger
- Masterclock til Studio,Hi-Fi/TV
- En kanal
- Multi kanaler
- To Kanaler
- Mikser/Plug In Kontroller
- Modular/Guitar FX/Etc.
- OWC-Other World Computing
- Pelicase Transportkasser
- Portable Opptakere
- Power Conditioner/Strømrens
- ThunderBolt til PCIe Chassis
- Universal Audio OX Amp Top Box
- USB/Midi Keyboard/Controllers
Cat 5 Snake och C.A.S.T. Breakout Box
C.A.S.T Breakout box option. 4 kanaler audio genom Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 cable med up till 100m räckvidd.
Flexible, high fidelity, and cost effective analogue audio distribution system with advanced connectivity options for other C.A.S.T. enabled products.
N22 is Cranborne Audio’s solution for flexible, high fidelity, and cost effective audio distribution. Put simply, N22 replaces 4 balanced XLR cables with one a shielded Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 cable to transport 4 channels of analogue audio over distances of up to 100 meters (330 ft).
Simpler Cable Management
Connect two N22’s together using a single shielded Cat 5e/Cat6/Cat7 cable and you can pass 4 channels of balanced, analogue audio between two distant locations. Use N22 in the studio to connect the live room to the I/O of your audio interface, in a live rig to connect your mixing console to your power amps, or even at home to connect your surround speakers to your home cinema system.
Less Cable Clutter
Using a shielded Cat 5e/Cat6/Cat7 cable instead of 4 XLRs allows you to not only reduce cable spaghetti in your studio but also distribute audio around studios or stages using affordable network cabling whilst achieving the highest sonic results due to shielded Cat 5e/Cat6/Cat7's low-crosstalk design. Perhaps best of all, N22 is completely passive and requires no external power in order to transport audio at the highest quality level over the longest distances.
Each C.A.S.T. Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 connection on a Cranborne Audio product features unique optimisation to ensure that the maximum signal integrity is transmitted over shielded Cat 5 cables for distances of up to 100m without high-end roll-off and with low-crosstalk.
Advanced Connectivity With 500R8 and 500ADAT Interfaces
If your studio is already built around a Cranborne Audio interface such as a 500R8 or 500ADAT, you can connect multiple N22’s into their C.A.S.T. Input connectors and then receive balanced input sources plugged into N22’s combi inputs directly at the audio interface's inputs ready for processing and recording. That same cat 5 C.A.S.T. connection also transmits a stereo monitor mix generated by the 500R8/500ADAT back down the same cat 5 cables and directly into N22’s balanced XLR and 1/4” Jack outputs for monitoring or reamping.
A Palm-Sized Connectivity Powerhouse, N22 represents Cranborne Audio’s most cost effective C.A.S.T. breakout box and it is the perfect compliment for those looking to build their studio around a Cranborne Audio product but with its capability to be used standalone, it is also an ingenious little tool for those looking to reduce cable clutter in their setups whilst increasing signal integrity, flexibility, and deployment convenience.
- Two balanced combi jack inputs
- Two balanced 1/4” jack outputs
- Two balanced XLR outputs
- C.A.S.T IN RRTT Port (for connecting to a second N22)
- C.A.S.T OUT TTRR Port (for connecting to 500R8/500ADAT)
- Advanced connectivity with 500R8, 500ADAT, and Camden EC2
- Cat5 snake connectivity with a second N22 or N22H
- Completely passive operation
- Compatible with any shielded Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 cable with distances up to 100m (330 ft)
- Improved crosstalk performance with Cat6 and Cat7
- Ruggedised metal enclosure
- Fixing holes for permanent installation
- Cable-tie holes for cable management
- Non-slip rubber feet