Obtain the benefits of our Pro Series parabolas using your own preferred microphone.
The Wildtronics Universal Parabolic Kit will allow you to securely mount your own microphone into our parabolic dish system. This is for professionals who prefer to use their existing omni-directional microphone in our advanced parabolic systems. Our parabolic system can extend the range of your subject about 10 times compared to a standard microphone. For units that include microphones, see our Mono and Mono-Stereo models. This new, original design combines multiple techniques to increase audio gain, broaden the frequency response, improve isolation of the subject, and minimize handling noise. Use parabolic microphones for sound reinforcement on football and baseball fields, recording birds and nature sounds, wildlife research, law enforcement, paranormal investigation, or anytime sounds need to be amplified and isolated beyond the capabilities of other microphones.
- Allows you to securely mount most cylindrical Omni-Directional Microphones. A microphone with a 10dBA noise floor is required to yield results similar to our models that include microphones. See below for recommended microphones.
- A lightweight, 22-inch, clear polycarbonate, highly accurate parabolic dish. The dish is flexible, yet rigid enough to maintain critical shape, and thick enough for good rear sound isolation. Polycarbonate is a virtually unbreakable plastic that can withstand temperature extremes. Available in the Standard 0.060 inch thick or the Feather Light 0.030 inch thick rollable version.
- Patent pending integral Booster Discs increase the gain to that of a 30-inch dish. This technology also improves low frequency response by eliminating the well known "bass dip" phenomenon, achieving superior sound quality. All competing parabolic microphones have a distinctive bass response dip (500-1000Hz), with accompanying peaks and dips at higher frequencies, causing a tinny sound.
- Your microphone is mounted in the correct, inward-facing orientation to obtain maximum signal gain and frequency response.
- Easily and visually adjust the microphone to the parabolic focal point or defocus if needed. Competing universal parabolas leave you guessing to find and maintain the perfect focus.
- Weighing just 2 lbs 7 oz (1 lb 15 oz w/ Feather Light Dish), the lightweight unit very quickly assembles and disassembles into just three major components, with all captive hardware, for ease of transport and travel. The dish is flexible so that it may be "rolled" to fit into luggage and carrying cases.
- A foam suspension system reduces handling noise and dampens the dish. The suspension system is a carefully thought out design that isolates major components, and not only a cushioned hand grip. Nothing makes any creaking sounds when the unit is moved during use.
- An accessory mounting provision on the handle, allows adding our accessory bar kits that can greatly increase versatility by being able to directly mount recorders, cameras, transmitters, etc.
- The ability to add our Secondary Windscreen accessory, which allows use in winds up to 20MPH, while still maintaining a clear view through the dish to target your subjects.
- Built-in, metal 1/4-20 threads in the base of the handle allows solid, reliable, and easy mounting of the Parabolic Microphone to a tripod and use of our Accessory Bar-1 Kit in creative ways.
Les mer: https://www.wildtronics.com/parabolicu.html#.XDi6uy2ZOL4