The amazing all-in-one microphone! Have both a professional parabolic microphone and a stereo pair microphone in one unit.
The Wildtronics Professional Mono-Stereo Parabolic Microphone is available in an Amplified model or Unamplified model for those who already have low noise equipment. Read more about the Amplified models here. These Mono-Stereo Parabolic Microphones include all the features of the Professional Mono Parabolic Microphone, plus add two additional forward facing microphones configured to capture wide-angle stereo background at the same time as the center, dish focused sound. This is a fantastic way to zoom in on a distant subject, without missing the ambient stereo sounds. You can record all three channels at once using a multi channel recorder, or use a mixer to control the left, right, center blend for a stereo recorder. With M/S encoding techniques, the stereo/mono blend can be changed during post editing. If you only have a two channel recorder, our Professional Amplified Mono-Stereo Parabolic Microphone includes a built-in pre-amp and a mixer that allows you to blend the ambient stereo with the single subject from the mono microphone anyway you want. Since the stereo microphone outputs are separate, they may also be used by themselves, with or without the dish installed, for a quality, low noise stereo recording. This is our premier product and is the choice of professional sound engineers, or those who want to be prepared for any future application. The combination of three low noise microphones in one convenient package gives incredible creative recording capabilities never available before.
- A lightweight, 22-inch, clear polycarbonate, highly accurate parabolic dish. The dish is flexible, yet rigid enough to maintain critical shape, and thick enough for good rear sound isolation. Polycarbonate is a virtually unbreakable plastic that can withstand temperature extremes. Available in the Standard 0.060 inch thick or the Feather Light 0.030 inch thick rollable version.
- Very low noise mono parabolic mic array. The microphone array, by itself, has a noise floor of just 10dBA, which rivals standard microphones that cost >$1000. Low mic noise allows you to hear faint sounds that would normally be lost in the noise of lesser microphones.
- Two additional, forward facing, low noise, matched stereo microphones on separate channels allow wide angle (180 degree) ambient recording. No other "stereo" parabolic microphone offers this capability. The stereo pair is shielded from the parabolic dish focal point, therefore are uneffected by the parabolic reflector. This gives a nice, spacious stereo image.
- Patent pending integral Booster Discs increase the gain to that of a 30-inch dish. This technology also improves low frequency response by eliminating the well known "bass dip" phenomenon, achieving superior sound quality. All competing parabolic microphones have a distinctive bass response dip (500-1000Hz), with accompanying peaks and dips at higher frequencies, causing a tinny sound.
- Both balanced XLR and 3.5mm outputs are on the back panel, and you can even use the outputs simultaneously to connect multiple equipment.
- Built-in, metal 1/4-20 threads in the base of the handle allows solid, reliable, and easy mounting of the Parabolic Microphone to a tripod.
- Power the microphone using your equipment's phantom power or the internal, replaceable 9V battery.
- A foam suspension system reduces handling noise and dampens the dish. The suspension system is a carefully thought out design that isolates major components, and not only a cushioned hand grip. Nothing makes any creaking sounds when the unit is moved during use.
- Weighing just 2 lbs 7 oz (1 lb 15 oz w/ Feather Light Dish), the lightweight unit assembles and disassembles into three smaller pieces in under a minute for ease of transport and travel. The dish is flexible so that it may be "rolled" to fit into luggage and carrying cases.
- 80 PPI (pores per inch) pro grade windscreen included.
- Designed and tested to withstand severe temperature and humidity extremes.
- Shielded throughout to reduce the effects of EMI/RFI, even from cell phones.
- Optional Accessory Bars and the Secondary Windscreen can be used to extend the usability of this model.
Les mer: https://www.wildtronics.com/stparabolic.html#.XDi0ti2ZOL4