The lowest cost, professional parabolic kit available anywhere for use with your own microphone or one of our Performance Series Microphones.
These lower cost parabolic microphones are great for use when you need to amplify and isolate sounds beyond the capabilities of hand-held or shotgun microphones. A 22 inch parabolic microphone will roughly increase the range to your subject by 10 times when compared to standard microphones. Parabolic microphones are indispensable tools for many types of field recording, wildlife research, law enforcement, recording birds or nature sounds, sound reinforcement on ballfields, or even indoors to isolate a subject.
The Wildtronics All Purpose Parabolic Microphones meet the expectations of professionals and are the most affordable, high quality parabolic systems available. As a lower cost alternative, the All Purpose series will exceed the performance, features, and versatility of any similar design, other than the Wildtronics Professional Parabolic Microphones, which use non-conventional construction.
- Lowest priced, high quality, full size parabolic microphone system available anywhere. Despite the low price, the All Purpose line is quality made, fully featured, with exceptional performance.
- Modular system allows you to use almost any existing microphone, even stereo microphones, pointing toward or away from the dish using common cables. You can also use one of the high performance Wildtronics microphones, the Micro-Mic PIP, Stereo PIP, or other Performance Series Microphones, available 2016, by simply plugging them in at anytime.
- Lightweight design. Weight with the Black Ops dish is 2lb 1oz. Weight using the Feather Light dish is only 1lb 12oz. The weight will vary slightly depending on the dish and configuration.
- Your choice of large 22-inch parabolic dishes. A large dish greatly increases the gain and low frequency response. The standard 0.060 ABS Black Ops dish is paintable. Two optional clear polycarbonate dishes are available, the 0.060, or the Feather Light 0.030 rolling dish. These are the same high performing, truly parabolic dishes used in our Professional models. All of our dishes are rated for storage in vehicles during hot weather, unlike competing units.
- Exclusive Focus Gauge system allows you to obtain perfect microphone focus every time for any microphone configuration.
- All critical parts are machined from high strength, high temperature Nylon and ABS plastic to last a lifetime.
- Quality handle uses an all metal clamp, has a silent, comfort foam grip, a hand rest, and a carrying strap provision. Plus, it has metal 1/4-20 threads in the base for solid tripod mounting. This is not the
- Large dish clamping plate securely and silently clamps the parabolic dish, using foam to dampen dish resonance. This mounting method also improves the shape retention of our thin, Feather Light dish for best results.
- Built-in hand-held recorder mount. Directly mount your tripod mountable recorder to the Backplate. Your recorder must be less than 2.5 inches wide.
- Allows use of the optional Secondary Windscreen Frame Kit, so you can use our Secondary Windscreen accessory that extends use in winds up to 20MPH. The windscreen will not block your view when using a clear dish. The frame can also be used to attach microphones using the included Shock Mount Kit.
- No special cables needed. We won't trap you into buying expensive special cables to use our products. You can use commonly available microphone cables, which are easily routed through the Mic Tube.
- Assembles and disassembles quickly and easily to just a few major parts without tools. This makes the microphone very portable.
Les mer: https://www.wildtronics.com/allpurposeparabolic.html#.XDi2sy2ZOL4