Kampanje:Golden Age PRE-73 DLX,EQ-73 og Unite MKII Rack kit!
NB:Ta kontakt for fraktpris på denne pakken da det er tre kolli!
GA Project PRE-73 DLX Vintage Style Mic Preamp. The most advanced version of GA Project PRE-73 range.
GA Project EQ-73 One channel vintage style 3-band equalizer
Unite MK II Rack kit for Golden Age Project ½- and 1/4-rack units
Samlet pris kun kr.6095,-inkl.mva.!Begrenset antall!
Golden Age Project PRE-73 DLX(Veil pris kr.3995,-.)Golden Age Project EQ-73(Veil pris kr.2995,-.)Golden Age Project Unite MK II Rack kit(Veil pris kr.550,-.)
Vi har også alle andre Golden Age Project prodiukter på lager til svært gode priser!
The PRE-73 DLX is a one-channel vintage style microphone-, line- and instrument preamplifier. The signal path uses only discrete components like resistors, capacitors and transistors. The line and microphone input and the line output are transformer balanced, using three different transformers, each one optimized for its purpose. This is the way audio components were built before integrated circuits became available. The subjective sound quality delivered by vintage equipment is often prefered over the one delivered by modern units, a situation that is even more obvious now when music is recorded with clean-sounding digital audio equipment.
The circuit used in the PRE-73 DLX is similar to the preamp section in the classical 1073 module with a corresponding sound character that is warm, punchy, sweet and musical. These classic characteristics have been heard on countless recordings through the years and it is a versatile sound that works very well on most sound sources and in most genres. The essence of this sound is now available at a surprisingly low cost, making it available to nearly everyone.
- Vintage Style electronics. No intergrated circuits in the signal path.- Maximum gain on the mic input is 80 dB, enough to handle passive ribbon mics with quiet sound sources.- Gain range on the Line input: -20 to + 10 dB. - Switchable impedance on the mic input, 1200 or 300 Ohms, will change the tone of most mics.- Switchable phantom power and absolute phase.- A high-impedance instrument input for any sound module, electric guitar or bass.- A simple but effective 4-step LED output level meter.- The output level controls makes it possible to make fine gain adjustments and also to overload the main gain stage(s) for more character and then lower the signal to a suitable level before the output stage.- Combo XLR/TRS input jacks and separate output XLR and TRS jacks for flexible connections.- Insert jack for inserting EQ´s and other units.- External high power power supply to avoid interaction with the audio circuits and transformers.- A solid build quality that will last many years of normal use.
The PRE-73 DLX has a number of improvements and features compared to the PRE-73 MKIII: - Selectable 1073-style inductor based 18 dB/octave high pass filter @ 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz and 300Hz.- Output Attenuator -7, -14, -21 and -28 dB (located after the output transformer) allows overdriving the output stage and the output transformer for added character by lowering the output signal to a suitable level.- The Insert jack can be switched in/out from the front panel. An internal jumper can select that the Insert jack always has an output signal.- Switchable 600 ohm Output Termination and Ground Lift on the back panel.- Selectable Active or Passive DI input and selectable input impedance in active mode, Hi Z or 100 kohm, by internal jumpers.- The DI can signal can be selected to pass or bypass the mic input transformer by internal jumpers.- Relays are used to control internal switching for DI input, Phantom power, Mic Low Z, Insert and Phase for shorter circuit board signal paths. The relays are controlled by front panel switches.- Circuit board star grounding scheme. - Revised power supply with separate regulators for the audio circuits and relay and LED circuits.
The PRE-73 DLX has these improvement and features compared to the PRE-73 MKII:- All the ones mentioned above.- Tantalum capacitors in the signal path.- The circuit board is prepared for Carnhill Mic and Line transformer and high pass inductor.- Revised gain switch for added headroom.
Golden Age Project EQ-73:
The class-A circuit used in the EQ-73 is similar to the eq section in the classical 1073 module, without the high pass filter. Additional frequencies have been added and the mid frequency band uses two inductors, the higher value of the second one is used for the two lowest frequencies, 160 Hz and 240 Hz, to achieve a suitable response.
The sound character is warm, punchy, sweet and musical. These classic characteristics have been heard on countless recordings through the years and it is a versatile sound that works very well on most sound sources and in most genres. The essence of this sound is now available at a surprisingly low cost, making it available to nearly everyone.
The EQ-73 has stepped frequency controls that offers a wide selection of frequencies from 20 Hz to 24 kHz.
The Low and High frequency bands are shelving and the mid frequency band is of the bell type.
The control range is +/-15 dB for the two lower bands and +/- 18dB for the high frequency band.
There are separate bypass switches for all three bands.
The EQ-73 is made to be used together with one of our PRE-73 models that has an Insert jack. It can also be used with many other units that has a low level insert jack.
Combining a PRE-73 and an EQ-73, and using a UNITE rack kit to mount them together, one will get a 19-inch 1073-style unit at a low cost and with a great sound!
- Vintage Style electronics. No intergrated circuits in the signal path
- 3-band with a dual inductor based mid frequency band
- Stepped frequency selection
- A wide selection of frequencies from 20 Hz to 24 kHz
- Control range up to +/- 18 dB
- Separate Bypass switches for each band
- Tantalum capacitors in the signal path
- Made to be used together with one of our PRE-73 models with an Insert jack or any other unit with a low level Insert jack
- TRS jack for in-and output connection, the nominal working level is around 18 dBu
- Selectable ground lift switch
- External power supply to avoid interaction with the audio circuits
- Great sound that suits most sound sources and genres
- A solid build quality that will last many years of normal use